The IT department is opening up an opportunity for a volunteer to work in the IT department. This is strictly on a volunteer basis. The YWCA will not reimburse for parking.
The hours are to be determined and can be anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to add clerical and/or technical experience into their resume.
- Ability to work in an environment with multiple interruptions .
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Bilingual a plus but not required. However must speak English.
- Have some flexibility with respect to work schedule. But not required.
Opportunity to learn:
- Day to day operations of an IT department.
- Sharpen Microsoft Office skills
- Learn about computer hardware.
- Learn about equipment purchasing
- Learn about equipment inventory
- Learn to work with computers, software, customer service (help desk) and much more.
Anyone who is interested should send in their resume. An interview will be scheduled should anyone be interested.